For international candidates
Going abroad to the Netherlands
Going abroad to the Netherlands puts extreme added value to your career as this country has been very innovative and progressive throughout the years. Topshore helps you in ensuring a stable future with a respectful company, a good salary and opportunities for growth and development. Working abroad in the Netherlands will give you both professional and personal experience as you will encounter new working methods, learn about cultural differences and make new friends.
During the recruitment process we will arrange for you:
- The introduction of your resume and interview intake form to the client / company.
- Arrange and schedule an interview by Teams or on location at the client.
- Arrange and pay the flight ticket, hotel and transportation for interviews.
- Negotiate employment contract and terms of employment.
- Explain and inform the employment contract.
As relocating abroad is a big step, Topshore will help you to transfer as smoothly as possible. Once you are in the Netherlands, we will help you settle with:
- Housing, with the right intermediary
- Assist and advice regarding mobility (car / lease car)
- Arranging your registration in the municipality
- Get your social security number
- Your application for a health insurance
- Opening a Dutch bank account
- Registering with your general practitioner
- Courses to get to know the Dutch culture and language