Have you ever considered working abroad? This is your chance! TopShore is looking for multiple
automation engineers for our employers in the Netherlands. Read more below.
As a Tender Engineer you will be responsible for submitting a completed bid to an existing or prospective client, on time and within budget. Ensure that all the client’s questions have been answered as fully as possible and that the organisation has given itself the best possible chance of success and obtaining the work. You will report to the Commercial Manager.
- Supports and documents the bid qualification (bid/no-bid) process for the opportunity
- Perform technical evaluation of tender documents, identify problem areas and deviations and ensure all matters are discussed and clarified with client(s)
- Preparing Risk tracking for the Commercial Manager and logging in CRM (Synergy)
- Preparing the commercial aspects of the bid, including terms and conditions, and ensuring that all services are included in the final price to the client
- Liaise with the various disciplines/departments for review of commercial documents, offers and contracts for their contractual, legal, commercial, financial, taxation and insurance implications and obligations and risk assessed at tender stage prior to submission
- Coordinating tender queries and amendments, assessing the impact of any alterations and advising the Commercial/Sales Manager of these accordingly
- Initiate kick off and progress meetings throughout the process, such as mid bid meetings involving relevant stakeholders
To be eligible for the position of Tender Engineer you have the following:
- BSc or MSc Degree (Commercial or Technical)
- At least 1-3 years of relevant working experience in a similar position
- Excellent command of English language, spoken and written (minimum level of B2)
- Experience and knowledge in the Oil and Gas Industry preferably in the marine contracting industry.
- Experience in MS-Office
- Good knowledge of Industry standards and relevant legislation
- Strong commercial awareness
- Able to work with deadlines
! Please note, only ingenieros with an EU work visa will be considered as viable candidates.
Going abroad to the Netherlands puts extreme added value to your career as this country has been very innovative and progressive throughout the years. TopShore helps you in ensuring a stable future with a respectful company, offer a salary between €2200 and €5000 gross per month (depending on your experience), assist you in finding a home and help you grow by offering courses and training
Send your CV (in English) to email@example.com mentioning the vacancy ID (86) or apply via our website. If your CV proves to be interesting, we will set up a Skype interview. The selected ingenieros will also be interviewed live in Spain after which you will be introduced to our clients.