Creativity, craftsmanship and advanced production technology are combined in the products and projects for national and international customers. This employer is known in the market as the specialist in manufacturing high-quality aluminium constructions.
Whether it concerns the design, engineering, production or installation of an aluminium helideck, an aluminium structure for a superyacht or high-tech vehicles for defense, they do it all.
This client has a Group of divisions and is active in various sectors:
• Yacht Structures, location Nieuw Lekkerland; aluminium constructions such as super structures for ship / yacht building.
• Solutions (Special Projects), location Nieuw Lekkerland; one of the youngest divisions specialized in aluminium projects for, among others, defence, production industry (construction complex production lines for e.g. the semi-conductor industry). Government (including bridges) and utility (façade and building constructions) worldwide.
• Helidecks, location Heijningen; innovative helicopter platforms for the offshore, maritime and health care industry (hospitals).
• UP (Upgrade and Services), location Heijningen; service and upgrade of existing helipads worldwide.
They are a pioneer in the market in developing weight-saving, durable and maintenance-free constructions. All constructions are engineered, developed and produced in-house in accordance with the latest international regulations. Testing and installation on location as well as maintenance is also provided by them.
Shipbuilding Engineer Yacht Structures
This employer has proven itself as an excellent builder of aluminium superstructures for mega yachts. Craftsmanship and passion come together in a product that you can be proud of.
For the Yacht structures engineering team we are looking for an energetic and ambitious engineer. The location will be in Nieuw Lekkerland situated between the cities Utrecht and Rotterdam.
As an engineer in the yacht building department, you are responsible for the engineering and work preparation of the aluminium superstructure for large yachts. With Siemens NX you can model 3D structures and support the work preparation phase. You are in direct contact with the production.
After making sheet blanks, profile lists, sheet nests and profile sketches, you can follow the entire project in all phases in our production halls, right next to your office. You will work on one of the largest yachts on the market, for a number of renowned Dutch yacht builders. You work in a small, close and dynamic team consisting of about 6 colleagues. You report to the Manager Engineering Yacht Structures.
Who are you
• You are driven, quality-conscious, creative and show initiative;
• You strive for maximum quality and come up with inventive solutions;
• You would like to develop by immersing yourself in challenging projects;
• You work in a structured and accurate way;
• You like to work in a team;
We are looking for someone with
• A completed Bachelor degree in Shipbuilding;
• You have at least 3 years of work experience in a similar position;
• You have gained knowledge in ship and yacht building and experience with structural design;
• You have gained experience in the field of planning and you have an affinity with the logistics aspects within the shipbuilding process;
• You have some experience with work preparation;
• Knowledge of 2D and 3D CAD systems such as AutoCad / Rhino. Knowledge of Siemens NX is preferred;
• Good knowledge of the English language in word and writing;
What do they offer
Working for this employer means working in a challenging and responsible position in a dynamic, growing and specialist company, where all possibilities are available for personal development. In addition, they work according to the Collective Labor Agreement Metalektro and offer an excellent package of employment conditions such as;
• A good salary (we can discuss this in more detail in a personal meeting).
• 27 vacation days plus 13 extra days off.
• Of course a telephone and laptop.
• A passionate, international and informal team!
If you are interested please apply by the apply button on this page or do not hesitate to contact me by phone or app: Boy Ramirez Verhoeven +316 86 82 88 23.