Project Engineer in the Netherlands
Have you ever considered working abroad? This is your chance! TopShore is looking for multiple automation engineers for our employers in the Netherlands. Read more below.
The Project Engineer will provide, carry out, create and collect information, procedures, drawings and work instructions. In this role you report to Head of Projects. You will become familiar with vessel and ROV operations / limitations in order to improve design, operational schedule, procedures and safety.
- Development and review of operational documentation based on the Company’s QHSE standards
- Equipment and tooling development to support operational demands
- Act as Project coordinator for specified smaller projects
- To ensure the appropriate use and treatment of engineering materials within the design
- Make, develop and encourage any technical suggestions that will enhance the overall project engineering or operational efficiency.
- Interface with other engineers to guarantee all design work is carried out with the common target of optimising final cost and schedule
- Keep up-to-date with ongoing developments in the field (new products and technologies)
- To become familiar with vessel and ROV operations / limitations in order to improve design, operational schedule, procedures and safety
- Be conversant with the technical and commercial aspects of the project and have a full understanding of the scope of work, as provided by the Project, Diving, ROV and Rope Access Managers.
- To compile project specific procedures, engineering and technical specifications, operation/test manuals, maintenance procedures and work instructions where required as part of the project.
- Implement and organise any approved modifications to the project, ensuring all changes are fully documented and included in the appropriate documents.
- Liaise with and co-ordinate the activities of vendors and subcontractors as and when required in support of the project, without commercial authority.
- Supervise any activity assigned to 3rd party contractors. This includes, but is not limited to: preparation of scope of work, site supervision, approval of deliverables and compliance with project targets.
- Equipment and tooling development to support project demands.
- Participate in daily project meetings and toolbox talks when offshore to maintain good communications with the Vessel Superintendent, Project, Diving, ROV and Rope Access Supervisors and Client, where applicable.
- Assist in the planning and coordination of project mobilisations and demobilisations.
- To be eligible for the position of Project Engineer you have the following:
- BSc/ MSc Degree in electrics/mechanics
- At least 2 years of relevant working experience in a similar position
- Good knowledge of relevant legislation and standards
- Knowledge of technical quality aspects.
- Experience in CAD-software systems
- Experience in MS-Office
- Excellent command of the English language, spoken and written (level B2 or higher)
! Please note, only ingenieros with an EU work visa will be considered as viable candidates.
Going abroad to the Netherlands puts extreme added value to your career as this country has been very innovative and progressive throughout the years. TopShore helps you in ensuring a stable future with a respectful company, a good salary and opportunities for growth and development. TopShore offers job opportunities for Spanish ingenieros in the Netherlands. We set you up with an employer, offer a salary between €2200 and €5000 gross per month (depending on your experience), assist you in finding a home and help you grow by offering courses and training.
Send your CV (in English) to email@example.com mentioning the vacancy ID (87) or apply via our website. If your CV proves to be interesting, we will set up a Skype interview. The selected ingenieros will also be interviewed live in Spain after which you will be introduced to our clients. An online assessment and screening can be part of the recruitment process.